To purchase one of my items... email me


I Prefer cash or money order in person

Also you can pay me through my paypal button below





MAKE SURE TO LOOK AT "OLDER POSTS"
THERE IS A LOT ON HERE.
I currently have over 125 stamp sets available for purchase. Only about half of them have photos, but I am trying to get all the pictures up. For now I do have all the names and CTMH item #'s. So if you know what you want just use the search button to the left.


BUY 5 STAMPS SETS AND 1 SET FREE


FOR STAMP SETS ONLY:
I can ship to you if you would like. I can ship up to 6 stamps sets for $5. If you want more or bigger items I think I can ship a good amount for $15 in a flat rate box. Shipping charges may vary - these are two basic and easy options.

FYI - although some sets are new (I've never used them), many of them do have my name written on the paper insert.